elite sports exchange
The ESE has the volleyball sport as its main sport for exchange and soon in the future will offer the same opportunities also for soccer, football and tennis.
Why should you consider ESE?
1) You need to show no proof of athletic performance;
2) You do not need to present minimum scores of English proficiency
3) Students from any schools and athletes from any clubs are welcome to the program
The Elite Sports Exchange (ESE) is one of the many programs of Loudoun County Volleyball club and was designed for student-athletes from all around the world who want to experience the American system of training (technique, tactics, strategy, conditioning and mental preparation) and competition and also the American culture, as well as to develop their English skills.
in the program
- Sprint track
- Four volleyball courts
- Turf field
- Olympic Weight Room
- Recovery Center (Elite Wellness - Performance and Recovery)
- Integrated Sports Medicine & Physical Therapy
- Multi-purpose rooms
- Cafeteria and kitchen
partner schools and clubs in brazil